Thinking of becoming a member at North River?
Here is a quick reminder of the steps in the process of becoming a member here at North River:
- Contact Mike Johnson, the New Member Class Coordinator,and let him know you want to become a member.
- Attend the Wed night New Member Class, or communicate with Mike if unable to do so.
- Come to the 'Introduction to North River' class.
- Select a family group and begin attending.
- Meet several times with the family group leader to talk about your background, life, conversion, commitment and study the Bible together as necessary.
- Resolve any important issues.
- Read and affirm the Congregational Membership Agreement.
North River - New Members and Membership Changes - Electronic Form
This form is to record information about a new member (or someone who wants to be one) at the North River Church of Christ or for changes of information for a current member. It is for recording information for people who have been baptized, people who have moved in from other churches, and people who are being restored. This form may be submitted multiple times (possibly by different people) with increasing (or different or corrected) levels of detail. This is not a problem for us to sort out.
If you already are a member and have a sign-on to our database, and want to update your information, then select the option below.
Note for Members:
- If you cannot Sign Up into our Membership database because your information is not found, then please fill out the New Membership Change Form above. Filling this form out will get you established in our database so you can then Sign Up!
- The Icon to the right (with 2 people) is the link to access our Membership Database. This icon is one of many 'Quick Link' icons located at the top of every page for easy of access for you!